Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Time Flies

My how time flies. A week passed already, but I have been busy.
Here's the inside of my previously posted shrine.




And here are a couple more I've done this week too!!








I'm working on a couple more at the same time. This space away from working has allowed me to really look at how I fill my life and what gives me sanity when all around seems in chaos. Having a teenage daughter, work and other commitments really means I have little time to be me. Doing this kind of art work for no reason but my own pleasure is a way I can fill up my heart and make all the rest in my life possible.
I read something that made me think last week. I am the sole companion I will have in every waking moment of my life. Scary thought when I look at how I spend my time and if I'm good company for myself. So I've decided to be nicer to me!!

1 comment: