Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Hallelujah!!!

Today I resigned from my job and in three weeks I start a new one at Bondi Beach. What a sea change, from Taylor Square to the golden sands of Bondi. I'll miss my old clients and the maddness of the Lodge but I have a whole new set of clients at the beach.

Today, just to top off my final week at the Lodge we had a giant police raid. They were looking for four 'armed and dangerous' prison escapees. There were police everywhere acting on a tip off but no escapees to be found!! I hope thats the highlight of my week - I can do without adding to my memory bank of "Things That Happened at The Lodge".

God bless Sydney's homeless!! I love them all (or at least some of them).

2 comments:

  1. oh dear god! what the hell do you do? what happened to the serene days of gardening lessons. I think it is good you resigned, sounds hectic with that boss of yours (let alone the police raids!) bloody hell...sheeese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congratulations! At least your last week is already living up to the true Lodge style. And i'm sure the sands of Bondi will bring its own brand of fascination to your shores, Empty Daze! Frankly I think I may even miss the Lodge by proxy; your daily tales of mayhem and and pandemonium have added more than a wee bit o spice to my lonley parent-of toddler-days. So I'm looking forward to the next instalments... xx

    ReplyDelete