Friday, May 1, 2009

TGIF


Thank god!!! I find it very hard to front up to work when my head is already out the door. I walked out on the boss today because I took offense to something he said. Very childish but I find it almost impossible to control my child like responses sometimes!


I bought a new book today 'Secrets of Rusty Things' by Michael de Meng. http://www.michaeldemeng.com/ I LOVE THIS STUFF !!


I love found object art, i also love outsider art. I'm trying to figure out how to get some lists etc up here so I can share my interests with my 2 friends!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Min,
    you would be suprised to find out there are probably alot more people reading this than just me and Lou! You can click on my "counter" and it will take you to a page where you can download one for your own blog! As for lists....do you mean down the side? if so go to dashboard, then layout, and there will be a box there called "add a gadget". click on that for a whole variety of different types of things you can add! Can wait to see more!! Ps, are you going back to work, or did you totally do your nana?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally did my nana!!!! But I think he's used to me doing that now, it's the kind of place where it's acceptable to swear and curse. I've been going to job interviews and sending applications off so I won't have to wait too long to get out of there. Thanks for the tips re lists. I'm not too computer savvy but I'll give it all a go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will love deMeng's work even more when you meet him. Down to earth, fun, and friendly with an inability to keep all that great knowledge he has locked up in his own brain.

    ReplyDelete