Monday, May 25, 2009

Monday, monday.....

I have had a week of extemes. Today I took my daughter to the Children's Hospital and finally after 4 years we have been given a date for her operation. Well, an approximate date, in about 5 to 7 weeks. But its closer than 'come back in 6 months'.

I've had two of my 3 weeks off and have done lots of art work and even managed to get my friends ear cast in silver - that process took over 6 months to get to this stage. He had his ear bitten off 20 years ago and I'm making him a silver replacement. So far it looks great but I won't post photos til it's finished.

I've also been supporting a friend who is in end stage liver cancer. That's been hard but a few of us are supporting each other to make the last weeks of her life full of love, laughter and friendship. Who could want more than to be surrounded by love and loved ones. Thats what I would want.

That's all for today. More photos soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment