Sunday, July 19, 2009

Six Weeks

Wow, what a time I've had the last six weeks. My friend died shortly after my last post, in fact a couple of days. Since then I've been on an emotional rollercoaster because her death brought up so much deep grief. I haven't stopped creating but most of my time has been spent journalling and working through what has been presenting itself to me. I feel better today than I have felt for years, I feel like I'm on a new path in my life and this is mostly the result of Cheryl's influence. She taught me so much in the last days of her life and I'm sure she'd be glad that things are happening this way for me. No photos to add today because I'm too lazy to upload them but maybe next time.

1 comment:

  1. wow! sorry to hear about your friend... I hope your creativity is helping you proccess the grief...look forward to seeing what you are up to!

    ReplyDelete